Answer or Solution : 1. We can find the answer by braking the image into smaller triangles and combining smaller triangles to form larger ones.
2. From this image you can see that there are two big triangles which are placed one above the other.
3. Those two big triangles can be split into smaller and combined triangles.
4. First take into account one big triangle pointing upwards.
5. The total number of triangles within the big triangle pointing upwards is 20, including itself.
6. Hence when taking into account the other big triangle pointing downwards, the total number of triangles within it is 20.
7. Both these big triangles intersect with each other at 6 points. When you draw a triangle from these 6 points you get another 6 triangles.
8. Now when you take into account the triangles formed by both big triangles, it will count to 8.
9. Hence there are a total of 20 + 20 + 6 + 10 = 56 triangles.
10. The answer is 56.