Answer or Solution : 1. This "Reverse The Direction Of The Matchstick Fish In Three Moves" puzzle makes you think out of the box.
2. Dont think to just reverse the direction of the fish in the same horizontal line.
3. Our motive is to just reverse the direction of the fish. But it can be placed above or below the present position.
4. In this fish you can see a parallelogram and two sticks forming the upper and lower fins and other two sticks forming the tail of the fish.
5. Move the lower side match stick of the parallelogram to the just opposite side to form the face of the fish.
6. Move the lower fin of the fish to form the upper stick of the tail of the reversed fish.
7. Move the lower side match stick of the tail of the original fish to form the upper fin of the reversed fish.
8. Now you could see that you have reversed the direction of the fish.