Answer or Solution : 1. The below puzzle picture "You can add only two matchsticks and solve LHS = RHS , 3-0=5" can be solved by just two simple moves.
2. From this picture we can see that two numbers '3' and '0' are given on the left side and the number '5' is given on the right side.
3. We are allowed to add only one stick on either side.
4. We derive the solution from the answer. When we add one stick to the number '5', we can make it either '6' or '9'.
5. Wwhen we consider '6' on the right hand side, we could not make the number '3' into '6' in just one move.
6. But when we consider '9' on the right hand side, we can make the number '3' into '9' by just adding one stick on the upper left corner of '3'.
7. Hence the new equation becomes 9 - 0 = 9. Now LHS = RHS.