Note: You Can Enter Into The Room Only Once
Answer or Solution : This "Which Switch Operates Which Fan" puzzle is a simple yet interesting one.
There is a locked room and there are three fans inside it. The switches operating the fans are outside the room.
You are allowed to enter the room only once and you need to find out which switch operates which fan.
Follow the below simple steps to find the solution.
1. Switch on the "center" switch. Now the fan belonging to the center switch will be running.
2. Switch on the 1st switch and switch it off after just 10 seconds.
3. Now enter the room.
4. The fan which is rotating fast is operated by the center switch, which you have kept running.
5. The fan which is slowing down is operated by the 1st switch which you turned on and turned off.
6. The fan which is not rotating belongs to the 3rd switch which you have not used.