Answer or Solution : 1. This "Find The Weight Of All Animals?" can be solved in a very easy way.
2. You can find the solution by assuming Horse as A, Dog as B, Goat as C.
3. The first picture shows the weight of Horse and Dog put together as 330 Kg = A+B.
4. The second picture shows the weight of Goat and Dog put together as 70 Kg = B+C.
5. The third picture shows the weight of Goat and Horse put together as 390 Kg = A+C.
6. From the above it can be found that A=260, B=70, C=100.
7. Hence, the weight of Horse, Dog and Goat put together is 430 kg.