Answer or Solution : 1. This "Find The Weight Of All Animals?" can be solved in a very easy way.
2. You can find the solution by assuming Rabbit as A, Cat as B, Pig as C.
3. The first picture shows the weight of Rabbit and Cat put together as 12 Kg. = A+B.
4. The second picture shows the weight of Cat and Pig put together as 40 Kg. = B+C.
5. The third picture shows the weight of Rabbit and Pig put together as 52 Kg. = A+C.
6. From the above you can create the equations A+B=12, B+C=40, A+C=52.
7. From the above expressions you can calculate the value of A, B and C as A=30, B=50, C=15.
8. Now you have found the weight of Rabbit, Cat and Pig put together, which is 30+50+15 = 95 Kg.
9. The answer is 95 Kg.