Where Does The Extra $ 1 Come From? I Have $ 50 Spend 20 Balance 30, Spend 15 Balance 15, Spend 9 Balance 6, Spend 6 Balance 0, Total Spend Amount is 50.
Answer or Solution : 1. This "Where Does the Extra $1 come from?" puzzle is an interesting one.
2. This puzzle shows that you have $50 and you spend $20, $30 remains, when you spend $15, $15 remains, when you spend $9, $6 remains, when you spend $6, you are left with nothing.
3. When you add the amount spent and the amount you are left with, there is $1 more than the amount you spent.
2. The trick of this puzzle is making the right side "1" Ruppee more than the left side.
3. The left side shows the amount spent and the right side shows the amount balance.
4. Always you could not match the amount spent and the balance amount. It will not match.
5. For example consider you are having 100 Ruppees. If you are spending 2 ruppees, 98 ruppees remain.
6. When you spend another 2 ruppees, 96 ruppees remain. Now when you add the balance amounts (98+96) you get 194.
7. Hence you should not match the total of ruppees spent and balance, because both cannot be the same.