Answer or Solution : 1. This "Move Only Three Circles To Reverse Triangle Direction" puzzle is a simple one to sharpen your math knowledge.
2. This puzzle shows a triangle of circles formed of 4 rows, with the base row comprising of 4 circles and the top row one circle.
3. You are allowed to make only 3 moves.
4. From the base row which contains 4 circles, move two circles on either side to the top 2nd row which contain 2 circles.
5. After this move, the top 2nd row with 4 circles becomes the base of the reversed triangle.
6. Now Just move the circle on the top row to the bottom and you are done.
7. You could see the triangle now facing the opposite direction.