Answer or Solution : 1. This "Make Three Squares Using Three Moves" puzzle picture is a simple match stick puzzle.
2. The picture shows 5 squares at present including the big square.
3. You need to convert this 5 squares into just 3 squares by just moving 3 match sticks.
4. From the top leftmost square remove top horizontal match stick and place it horizontally starting from the top right edge of the bottom right square.
5. From the top leftmost square remove left vertical match stick and place it vertically and parallel to the right vertical match stick of the bottom right square.
6. From the bottom right square, remove the bottom horizontal match stick to its right to form the base of the newly formed right most square.
7. Now you could see 3 squares one at the left, one at the right, one at the center just above the left and right one.