Answer or Solution : 1. This "What are the numbers A, B, C" puzzle is an interesting and a simple one.
1. From this figure you could see that there are three digits in each row A, B and C.
2. You need to get all the three digits in the answer as BBB.
3. The clue to this puzzle is that when you sum a number thrice by itself, that is when you multiply a number by 3 (Nx3), the last digit of the answer should be "B".
4. You can multiply the numbers from 1 by 3 and check which numbers suits the above scenario.
5. When you consider number 8 (8x3=24), the last digit of the result would be 4.
6. When you keep B=4, 4x3=12. When you add the reminder 2, the result would be 14.
7. Hence the answer would be A=1, B=4, C=8.